Welcome to Springhurst Primary School and our community.
We at Springhurst Primary School believe that learning is a partnership between teachers, students, parents and the local community. We have a focus on developing the ‘whole student’, whereby the physical, social, emotional and academic growth of the child are all of vital importance.
At Springhurst Primary School we aim to create a supportive and stimulating learning environment which will respond to the changing needs of our learning community. Our purpose is for staff and students to create an environment that promotes:
- The ability to learn and aspire.
- High Expectations for all.
- Literacy and numeracy priority learning
- Positive interactions with others
- A sense of self-worth and pride in our school and our Springhurst Community.
We value a culture that embeds learning for life through: respect, resilience, responsibility, friendship, and self-belief.
Please drop in for a visit. We look forward to meeting you.